To support all youth and celebrate all identities in a safe space.
This is a great place for youth. My family supports the programs 100%. Inclusive, focused on wellness and peer to peer social support.
OUTLoud North Bay is an organization driven by volunteers willing to support the mental health and well being of our youth within North Bay and surrounding communities. We do this by:
- Providing peer to peer support and workshops along with professional referrals;
- Mentoring youth to provide support to other youth; and
- Providing resources to encourage leadership, accountability, and healthy relationships.
As we invest in our mission, we promote the following values. Together we are better:
- Support Youth Facilitated Programming
- Safe Space
- Harm Reduction & Harm Minimization
- Body & Sex Positivity
- Indigenous Solidarity
- Mental Health & Wellness