We use HelloClub to manage our memberships. Register with HelloClub today.
We also ask you to fill out and bring this membership form to the club for our records.
- $22.60 per month on a pre-authorized credit card, charged on the 1st of the month. (Can be canceled anytime with 15 days notice.)
- $271.20 Annually, 1 time charge for 12 months.
- $50 Guest Pass: includes ten visits. Transferable with no expiry date. Bring a friend or a family member!
Sponsor a Membership!
It costs us $271.20 per year to provide all the services, workshops, and programs per youth within our safe space. Can you help? Donate here.
Your OUTLoud Membership Includes:
- 2SLGBTQ Support
- Addictions Recovery
- Arts Therapy
- Book Club
- Crisis Intervention
- Culture Events and Workshops
- Educational Workshops
- Indigenous-centered Services
- Grief Counseling
- Harm Reduction
- Mental Health Wellness
- Name Change Workshops
- Parent Network Nights
- Professional Referrals
- Reuniting Families
- Rental Space & Birthday Parties
- Transitional Services and Care
- TRANSform clothing closet and personal care kits
- Suicide Prevention
- Volunteering Community Hours
Maintaining a Safe Environment
We will always have a minimum of 2 adult volunteers and youth working at the space during operating hours. Our volunteers have been screened and have all been cleared with a vulnerable sector check and are first aid trained. Some of our volunteers come from Children’s Aid Society, North Bay Police, Victim Services, Hands, CMHA, North Bay Regional Health Center, Indigenous Friendship Center. We have all hands on deck when it comes to support services.
Our space will NOT tolerate bullying, drug or alcohol use, or any verbal abuse. This behavior is grounds for immediate termination of a membership and the use of our space. This is a safe space with an emphasis on safety.